Our Small Groups align with the Relationship Objective (level 3) in our church’s plan for making disciples. These groups are designed to help people better connect to our church by enabling them to develop meaningful relationships with others in our church family. These groups are free to meet any time and place that works for the members of that group. Most of our groups meet in the Fall through the Spring months.
Why Join a Small Group?
BUILD FRIENDSHIPS: They are the perfect place to connect with other people on a more personal level.
LEARN & APPLY SCRIPTURE: This is an opportunity to engage the Scriptures with a group of people on an informal, interactive, applicational level.
PRAY: Spend quality time listening and praying with a group of friends who will likely remember to pray for you throughout the week as well.
CARE: Some of our Small Groups intentionally plan ministry projects throughout the year that minister to needs within the small group itself, within the broader church family, or out in the community.
ENCOURAGE: Small Groups provide a hands-on opportunity for us to carry out many of the ‘one-another’ commands in Scripture.
Existing Small Groups
- Alley Small Group (OPEN) – Every other Friday night at 6:30 PM at the Alley home
- Bollman Small Group (Filled to Capacity) – No Start Date at this time. Wednesdays at 7:00 PM in the Beachy’s home – Leader: Rod Bollman
- Breske/Paseka/Robertson Small Group (OPEN) – Wednesdays at 6:30 PM in the Robertson’s homes – Leader: Gary Robertson
- Crone Small Group (OPEN) – Sundays at 5:30 PM every other week at Crone home – Leaders rotate each week
- Hontz Small Group (Filled to Capacity) – Wednesdays 6:30 PM in church basement – Leader: Mike Hontz
- Ewton Small Group (OPEN) – Wednesdays 6:30 p.m. at the Youth Center – Leader: Kevin Ewton
- Lewis Small Group (OPEN) – Wednesdays at 7:00 PM every other week at Lewis home
- Miller (Kenny & Bev) Small Group (OPEN) – Wednesdays at 7:00 PM at Miller home – Leader: Kenny Miller
- Miller (Max & Chearyl) Small Group (OPEN) – Wednesdays at 7:00 PM at Miller home – Leader: John Woods
- Plastow/Paris Small Group (OPEN) – 1st & 3rd Sundays at 6:00 PM alternating between Plastow and Paris homes
- Prentice Small Group (OPEN) – 1st & 3rd Saturdays at 6:00 PM at the Prentice home.
- Robertson Small Group (OPEN) –
- Sibert Small Group (OPEN) – Wednesdays at 6:30 PM in the church workroom/conference room. Childcare provided.
- Stoll Small Group (Filled to Capacity) – 6:00 PM every other week alternating between homes
- Harnish-Knoop Small Group – Time and place to be determined
- Wilson Small Group – Every other Wednesday at 6:30 PM at Grace Village, Robin Hood Activity Center – Leaders: Denzil Mauk & Bob Wilson