We count it a privilege to partner with parents in developing Christ-likeness in the children God brings our way. We strive to make each department a nurturing environment where each child can blossom as they interact with caring adults and God’s Word. It is our desire to assist parents in helping their children, including those with special needs, to take the next steps in their walk with God.
- 9:00 am — Sunday School
- 10:15 am — Children’s Church (Pre-K through 3rd grade)
- Nursery Provided Sunday Mornings and Wednesday Evenings
- 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm—Kids Action Club (3-years old through 6th grade)
* A nursery is provided for all of our regular services.
KidMin App Check-in Software
PVBC uses KidMin App as our check-in software for all Children’s Ministry events. The advantages of this particular platform include:
- Smartphone-App based. You can check in your children from home before you leave for church, and your tags will be ready for you when you arrive. No lines!
- Immediate contact with parents. If your child needs you, the Children’s Ministry Team members can scan your child’s tag and page your phone in seconds. We won’t have to send an usher to get you, and you don’t have to worry about missing a code being flashed on the screens.
- Great administrative features. We can tell how big our classes are getting in real-time and adjust volunteer assignments as needed without missing a beat!
- If you don’t have a smartphone, don’t worry! We can get you checked-in at church. Just come by the Children’s Ministry Check-in area in the 15-minutes before either service, and we’ll get you set up.
For those of you with smartphones, you can download the app for your phone for both IOS and Android devices.
Please watch the tutorial video below on how to get set up as a parent or volunteer with the Kidmin App. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us! We’re here to bless your kids, not confuse you with technology!