Our Small Groups align with the Relationship Objective (level 3) in our church’s plan for making disciples. These groups are designed to help people better connect to our church by enabling them to develop meaningful relationships with others in our church family. These groups are free to meet any time and place that works for the members of that group. Most of our groups meet in the Fall through the Spring months.
Why Join a Small Group?
BUILD FRIENDSHIPS: They are the perfect place to connect with other people on a more personal level.
LEARN & APPLY SCRIPTURE: This is an opportunity to engage the Scriptures with a group of people on an informal, interactive, applicational level.
PRAY: Spend quality time listening and praying with a group of friends who will likely remember to pray for you throughout the week as well.
MINISTER: Some of our Small Groups intentionally plan ministry projects throughout the year that minister to needs within the small group itself, within the broader church family, or out in the community.
ENCOURAGE: Small Groups provide a hands-on opportunity for us to carry out many of the ‘one-another’ commands in Scripture.
Existing Small Groups
- Breske/Paseka/Robertson – Wednesdays at 6:30 PM and alternates between the Breske, Paseka & Robertson homes – Leader: Gary Robertson
- Hontz – Sundays 6:00-7:30 PM at Hontz home – Leader- Mike Hontz (filled to capacity)
- Miller, Kenny – Wednesdays 7:00 PM at Grace Village Library – Leader: Kenny Miller
- Miller, Max – Wednesdays 7:00 PM at Miller home – Leader John Woods
- Petgen – Sundays 6:00 PM at Petgen home in Atwood – Leader: Ryan Petgen
- Reigner – 6:00-8:00 PM every other week (filled to capacity)
- Swanson – Every other Sunday at 6:00 PM at Swanson home – Leaders: Terry Harnish & Randy Swanson
- Bollman – Wednesdays at 6:45 PM in various homes – Leader- Rod Bollman
- Wilson – Every other Wednesday 6:30 PM at Grace Village, Robin Hood Activity Center